In 2018 I started doing contract development work with the full-stack web agency, Lincoln Loop on a variety of web projects for national brands and institutions.
Clients include UNICEF, Planned Parenthood for America, and Wharton School of Business.
- Implementation of user facing features and accessible user interfaces
- Build reusable components, flexible user interfaces and interactive features based on product specifications
- Collaborate with designers, backend developers, and product owners remotely across multiple timezones
- Responsive web design
- Debug and fix front-end bugs identified by QA
- Create and implement style guides, contribute and update existing style guides, (Hermann and KSS)
- Stack: HTML, CSS (Sass), Foundation, jQuery, Vue.js, Python, Django, Django CMS applications